Miss Allyson is one of TFA’s 2019 scholarship recipients. She has been with TFA for six months and a student of Taekwondo for five years. She is currently a red belt in taekwondo, an aspiring dancer, and works hard at making good grades. She takes care of her brothers and sisters and is well liked in her Martial Arts classes. She has won several awards in Taekwondo including best forms and best sparring. She is a recent addition to the Taekwondo competition team and betters her academic performance using the sport build confidence and develop leadership skills.
- Initial Interview with Foundation Representative
- Demonstrated financial need
- 2000 Word essay on the importance of art submited to email@example.com. This requirement is age-appropriate. Parental interview (with potential candidate) is required for younger scholarship recipients.
- Agreed upon community service hours
- Final interview with Dr. Wallace Taylor
- For more information, please direct inquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 15th and December 15th